top of page

Family Immigration & Visa Options


Have questions? Please fill in the contact information below.

Thanks! Message sent.

Family Immigration & Visa Options




Have you been a permanent resident (a "green card" holder) for at least 5 years (3 years if married to a United States Citizen)? Naturalization may be the next best thing for you and your family. There are certain requirements in order to qualify for naturalization, but the Villalobos Law firm will guide you through the process.



Are you a U.S. Citizen? You may be able to petition for your spouse, children who are unmarried unmarried and under 21, children who are married and/or over 21, and your parents and siblings. 

You also may be able to apply for a Fiancee visa for your future spouse as well. 

Are you a Permanent Resident? You may be able to petition for your husband or wife, unmarried children under 21, and unmarried of any age.


If you entered the United States legally, there may be options for you to convert how you entered to another option, such as employment visa or student visa.  


If you are found to be ineligible to immigrate to the United States, you might be eligible for a waiver (a process where you ask for forgiveness). For most waivers, you must show that there would be extreme hardship to your U.S. Citizen or lawful permanent residence immediate family member.

bottom of page